Happy Tuesday! Today, as I have been every Tuesday since the beginning of August, I’m sharing another Back to School post! If you haven’t read my other Back to School posts, you can read them all, from this year and years’ past, here! This post is all about my goals for this school year, my junior year of high school; academically, athletically, spiritually, socially, and for my blog. I personally find making goals to be very beneficial because even if they aren’t accomplished, they give me something to work towards. Posting them here will somewhat hold me accountable for them, so I’ll try to share my progress after first semester and at the end of the school year! I hope reading my goals will inspire you to come up with a few for yourself. Enjoy!
- Complete the school year with all A’s and B’s.
- Be somewhat successful in A.P. Environmental Science (Science isn’t really my best subject. It’s not that I’m really bad at it, I just typically don’t perform as well in that subject as I do in my other classes).
- Get a 100 on a test.
- Make 4’s and 5’s on my three A.P. exams at the end of the year.
- Attend as many preseason lacrosse practices as possible.
- Work out more.
- Play more in lacrosse games than I did last year.
- Make the varsity lacrosse team again.
- Score a goal during a varsity lacrosse game.
- Make lots of new middle school friends as a WyldLife leader.
- Go to YoungLife club every week that I possibly can.
- Feel refreshed after fall weekend at Windy Gap (a YoungLife camp in North Carolina).
- Read the Bible daily.
- Pray more often.
- Use my devotional daily.
- Go to winter weekend with WyldLife campers as a leader.
- Apply for YoungLife camp summer work crew.
- Make five new friends (or at least acquaintances).
- Do something really fun one weekend with a friend(s).
- Post at least twice a week every week.
- Reach 20,000 total site views for 2017.
- Collaborate with a big brand.
- Host at least three giveaways.
Thanks for reading! If my post inspires you to write your own blog post about your goals for the school year, I’d love it if you’d link my blog so I’ll get notified and can go check it out!