I’ve said it a million times and I’ll say it again; fall fashion is my absolute favorite. I love layering the gorgeous fall tones and I’m absolutely ecstatic that fall weather seems to finally be setting in. To say that I have a few fall items on my wishlist right now would be an understatement, so today I thought I’d round up a few items I’ve been eyeing in a fall wishlist! I created a cute little graphic and numbered each item to coordinate with their name, link, and description below! These items are by no means things I’m expecting to receive from anyone for any reason (Christmas and my birthday are both outside of fall so there’s really no reason for me to be receiving gifts right now), just items I’d totally buy if I had the money to. Now that we’ve got that little disclaimer out of the way, let’s look at this wishlist!
- J.Crew Factory Quilted Puffer Vest in Bleached Sand – I bought my first J.Crew vest (the iconic herringbone vest) in September and I’m already sold on the quality enough to buy another. Y’all know I love my white and I think this pretty cream color would be such a nice addition to darker outfits in the colder months of the year.
- J.Crew Tie-Waist Boatneck Sweater in Heathered Olive – I’m a sucker for a cute sweater and this one takes the cake! I adore this olive green color for fall and I think the tie-waist detailing is just to die for.
- Vans Slip-Ons in True White – Maybe it’s just because I’ve watched a few too many of Danielle Carolan’s YouTube videos, but the white slip-on Vans have definitely grown on me recently. I’ve gotten tired of my basic white Converses and think these would look so cute paired with ripped jeans, a button down, and my herringbone vest.
- Adidas Original Superstar Shoes in White – I’ve been so into sneakers lately and I find myself putting together outfits with these a little too much for someone who doesn’t even own them. The simple black and white color combination make them super versatile and they could be dressed up or down!
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. Crossbody in Almond – I’ve been eyeing this bag for what seems like forever. This is the most perfect camel/brown color for fall (or any season) and I love the gold hardware! The Mini M.A.C. is such a classic style and I think it would be usable through several fashion phases.
- Urban Outfitters Motel Bridget Corduroy Pinafore Dress in Mauve – I’m crushing hard on this one. If you’ve looked at my blog at all it’s easy to tell I love this blush pink hue, especially for the fall! Corduroy is such a classic material yet it’s also so on trend right now… win-win if you ask me! I think this dress could be styled a million different ways plus it has pockets!
- Barbour Beadnell Polar Quilted Jacket in Olive – I could totally see this timeless Barbour jacket becoming such a fall/winter staple for me. I absolutely adore the quilting, color, and plaid lining of this coat and it’s definitely a piece that could be used forever.
- J.Crew Factory Flannel Shirt in Blue/Green/Coral – If you ask me, this looks like the fall flannel. I only have a couple flannels and this color combo is just too perfect! It could be worn unbuttoned over a big tee shirt, worn buttoned up with jeans and L.L. Bean boots, or even unbuttoned over a dress; the styling options are endless for this flannel.
- Quay After Hours Sunglasses in Tort/Brn – I still don’t own a nice pair of sunglasses and I think these just might be the sunnies for me. I really love the shape and color of this pair and they’re pretty reasonably priced for nice sunglasses!
- Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings in Slate – Yes, this would be my third pair of Danielle earrings and no, I don’t care. This style is so simple and elegant yet eye catching and I love my two other pairs (rose quartz and white pearl) so I’m sure I’d love them in a neutral grey! Grey has quickly become one of my favorite colors this season and I know these earrings would match just about anything!
Thanks for reading!