The holiday season is almost upon us, which means this year’s Christmas series is finally in full swing! Today I’m sharing the first in my 2017 Christmas series; my wishlist. As always, I must throw out the disclaimer that I do not expect to receive all of the things I’m about to mention, or any of them for that matter. I am so blessed to receive gifts each year and I’m fully aware of that. This post is not supposed to be a reminder to my relatives of what I want, but a source of ideas for my readers who are stumped on what to ask for. This post has already been requested several times and according to my Instagram poll (follow me here so you don’t miss my next poll!), the vast majority of y’all wanted to see this, so here it is! Enjoy!
- Crosley Coupe in Gray – I’ve been eying record players for a couple years now, I love the vintage aesthetic plus y’all know how much I love listening to music! I think a record player would add such a neat touch to my room and this gray one would not only match my bedroom now, but it’s likely to match any space I live in for years to come. The Crosley Coupe not only plays 7″, 10″, and 12″ records, but also has an auxiliary input, headphone jack, and Bluetooth functions!
- Urban Outfitters Vinyl Record Storage Shelf – This gold record player shelf would not only hold a record player (like the one I just described), but also a record collection! My room is blush pink, gray, white, and gold, so I know this shelf would look great.
- Records – If I were to receive a record player, records might also be necessary, right? Fortunately, the Crosley Coupe I have my eye on plays all the modern records sold at Urban Outfitters. Of Urban Outfitters’ massive selection, my first must have records would probably be 1989 (as well as Taylor Swift’s newest album, reputation, if/when it’s released on vinyl!), LANY, When It’s Dark Out, and Memories…Do Not Open.
- Capri Blue Volcano Candle – Capri Blue candles are the best, and the Volcano candle is definitely the most popular of their line. I’ve burnt through three of these and I’m dying to get my hands on another one! The volcano candle smells like citrus but you might better recognize the scent as what’s always burning in Anthropologie!
- Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion – I have a Lancôme eyeshadow palette that I love, but the shadow creases on my eyelids so much that I rarely use it. One of my friends has used this primer on me before and it works wonders, so I think getting it would really allow me to put that palette to use a lot more.
- Hunter Original Tall Gloss Rain Boots in Black – I currently have a pair of L.L. Bean boots that serve as my weather boots, but I love these classic, versatile black rain boots! I think these would be so easy to match with any outfit for a chic rainy day look. Plus, I’ve had my eye on them since middle school so I don’t think I’d get tired of them very quickly.
- New Balance 574 Shattered Pearl Sneakers in Faded Rose with Overcast – My white and gold J.Crew x New Balance sneakers are starting to get a little dirty and having them for over a year has definitely proved to me that I can get a ton of use out of chic sneakers like New Balances. These sneakers bear the prettiest pale pink color accented with iridescent pearly details.
- Quay After Hours Sunglasses in Tort/Brn – These big, designer-looking frames in such a classic tortoise print would be the perfect go-to pair of sunnies for driving, tanning, walking, you name it. I don’t currently have a nice quality pair of sunglasses so these would be great to have!
- Barbour Beadnell Polar Quilted Jacket in Black – This is certainly more of a dream gift, but I can’t help but swoon over this black Barbour jacket with its gorgeous plaid lining and quilted exterior. I’d keep this timeless coat for years, it’s so classic it’d never go out of style!
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. Crossbody in Almond – I don’t have a small bag that I see as versatile enough to match any style of clothing and practical enough for day to day use but I know this Rebecca Minkoff crossbody would easily fill that role! The pretty brown suede is the perfect hue and its gold hardware would match all of my favorite jewelry! I’ve had my eye on this one for a couple years now and we carry it at the store I work at so I’m not sure how much longer I’ll be able to resist purchasing it myself.
- Kendra Scott Gold Elisa Pendant Necklace in Rose Quartz – I’m beyond obsessed with Kendra Scott jewelry and I already have the gold Danielle earrings in rose quartz, so this necklace would pair with them perfectly! I love the subdued pop of color that rose quartz jewelry adds to an outfit and I know I’d wear this necklace constantly.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Film Camera in Smokey White – I’ve wanted a Polaroid camera for ages and I still want one just as much as I always have. I love the vintage feel and the fact that the photos print instantly, how fun! I’d love to start a string of Polaroid pictures in my room and have the prints to take with me to college in a couple years.
Thanks for reading! I hope you can use my wishlist for inspiration when making your own.