I absolutely love creating gift guides (check out my gift guides from last year here), so kicking off this year’s gift guide series today is so exciting to me! As opposed to last year when I posted one gift guide that covered a variety of friend types, this year I’m posting several guides so I can give more gift options for each category! Now through Christmas I will be posting gift guides weekly (at least), each targeted at a certain recipient category (like your chicest friend, your sportiest friend, your guy friend, etc.). Today’s category is “Gifts for Your Chicest Friend,” meaning the one who’s clothes your friend group is always drooling over, the first one to jump on a spunky trend, and/or the one you often FaceTime for outfit advice (you and I both know you have done that before). Each item shown and numbered in the graphic below is named, linked, priced, and described under the graphic next to its corresponding number. I hope this post helps you find the perfect gifts for your most fashionable friend! Enjoy!
- Anthropologie Gilded Shapes Monogram Mug ($10.00) – This white mug is accented with gorgeous flecks of gold and a simple initial. Perfect for her favorite morning coffee, evening tea, or fireside hot coca sipping, this mug is simultaneously useful and aesthetically pleasing.
- Kendra Scott Elyse Ring in Rose Gold ($70.00) – Sparkly, on trend, and versatile, this ring would be a perfect go to ring for the stylish girl but would also be a great way to dress up a look for special occasions. (This ring style comes in several other metals and stones!)
- She Believed She Could, So She Did MantraBand in Gold ($35.00) – The perfect everyday bracelet, this cuff will match everything and pose as the perfect motivational reminder! I have this cuff and I wear it every single day, it’s the best! (This also comes in rose gold, silver, and grey!)
- Rebecca Minkoff Molly Metro Wallet in Rose ($75.00) – Little keyring wallets like this one are great for girls on the go to attach to their keys for easy access to their license, cash, coins, and debit or credit card. This metallic rose gold wallet is sure to add that extra dose of chic to any set of keys. (This also comes in black, silver, red, black glitter, silver glitter, an iridescent opal color!)
- S’well Calacatta Gold White & Gold Marble Water Bottle ($25.00) – You’d have to live under a rock to have not seen S’Well bottles everywhere over the past couple of years. As on trend as they are, I haven’t seen a ton in this cool white and gold marble pattern yet! I’m sure your fashion-forward friend would appreciate this unique and pretty design. (S’Wells come in a ton of other fun colors and prints that are equally worth checking out. The plain white marble bottle is here.)
- J.Crew Factory Faux-Fur Pom-Pom Key Fob in Rose Ash ($6.00) – Faux fur pompom keychains have been trending for a few years now and this rose color is just too cute! Her keys, backpack, wallet, etc. will carry the same girly spunk she does with the help of this fun accessory. (This also comes in bluish-grey and black!)
- Anthropologie City-Themed Glasses Case in Paris ($18.00) – Few girls have cases for their beloved sunnies (this would also be perfect for everyday glasses!), but even if they do I’m sure they’d gladly switch out the one they have for this adorable city-themed case with a velvet lining! (This also comes in New York City, London, Miami, and Los Angeles themes!)
- Madewell Tassel Earrings in Champagne ($28.00) – A good set of earrings always makes a great gift, and these are quite possibly the perfect pair to give this year. The gold studs have pretty cream colored tassels that would match just about anything in the most elegant way. (These also come in violet and copper tassel colors!)
- Anthropologie Pommed Berkshire Gloves in Pink ($32.00) – These precious pastel pink pompom-adorned gloves (whew that’s a mouthful) will keep your gal pal’s hands warm all winter long in the most adorable way. (These also come in black, white, chartreuse, navy, and red! I especially recommend these if she drives/will start driving soon. I never realized how badly I need a nice pair of gloves until I started grasping my steering wheel in 30℉ morning temperatures − let’s just say it’s not so pleasant and my hands are usually blue by the time I get to school.)
- Essie “Penny Talk” Metallic Copper Nail Lacquer ($9.00) – Nail polish is such a fun way to add a little extra “pretty” to your overall appearance (this coming from a girl who paints her nails maybe twice a year) and this shimmery rose gold hue would just be so glam! The best thing about metallics is that while they’re easy to wear all year (whereas lots of other colors go in and out of season), they’re absolutely perfect for the holidays!
Thanks for reading! Check back soon for another gift guide! Happy shopping!