As January comes to a close, I thought it would be fun to share a few of my favorite things from this month with y’all! I’m hoping this monthly favorite ordeal, which I’m calling “Five Favorites,” will become a monthly series! I thought five would be a good number to stick to because such a small number indicates a legitimate significance of each item. This post includes not only fashion pieces, but also some random things that I’ve found myself using (and loving) a ton this month. I think you might love some of these items just as much as I do! Enjoy!
- J.Crew Pearl Hoop Earrings – A friend gave these pretty earrings to me for Christmas and I’ve worn them nonstop since opening them! I love the simplicity of a gold hoop but the pearls add such a trendy yet classic twist. These match just about everything and I know I’m going to continue wearing them for months and months to come.
- UGG Cas Slip-On Sneakers – One change I’ve definitely noticed in my personal style over the past year or so has been my sudden love of chic sneakers. This pair has quickly joined the ranks of my most worn shoes thanks to their oh so versatile color and comfort! See one of my favorite ways to style them in this post from earlier this month.
- Khalid’s American Teen 2XLP – Another favorite Christmas gift of mine was a Crosley record player, and I only had it for a few days before I ordered Khalid’s album, American Teen, on vinyl. I absolutely adore this album, my current favorites including “Hopeless,” “Another Sad Love Song,” and “8teen.” I know y’all hear enough about my music taste in my monthly playlist posts, but there’s something so special about physically putting a record on and listening to an album on vinyl, and I know I’ve felt that with American Teen.
- Bath & Body Works Campfire Donut 3-Wick Candle – To say my friends know me too well would be an understatement. I received several candles from friends this past Christmas and this “Campfire Donut” scent has to be my favorite that I’ve burned so far! I’ve always been a fan of sweet, bakery-esque scents and this one is certainly filling the role for me right now.
- Sam Edelman Paloma Over the Knee Boot – After searching for the perfect black over the knee boot for ages I finally got this pair to wear to my best friend’s birthday dinner and I’m so glad I did! This pair has the perfect low heel and tie behind the knee for width adjustments. I love the fun touch they add to a winter outfit! (Limited sizes left, super similar styles linked here and here in a few more sizes!)
Thanks for reading! What have you been loving this month?
My blog contains affiliate links, meaning I may earn commission from your purchase of the products mentioned.