Happy February! As Valentine’s Day approaches, I’m always reminded that I’m not in a relationship. However, in recent years I’ve discovered Galentine’s Day. “What on earth is Galentine’s Day?” you’re probably wondering. Well, this is when us single ladies choose to hang out with our best (often also single) friends instead of dwelling on our loneliness with chocolates our moms (or we) bought us and a chick flick on the Netflix queue. I personally love this sassy, female-empowering take on the mushy holiday and see it as an awesome opportunity to treat your closest gal pals to a little something special! Instead of pretending I know what you should get your boyfriend for Valentine’s Day (like I did here last year), this year I’m sharing ten Valentine’s Day gift ideas for your girl gang. Each item shown and numbered in the graphic below is named, linked, priced, and described under the graphic next to its corresponding number. I hope you love this post and find something fun to celebrate the close relationships you’ve formed with your best friends!
- Target West Emory “XOXO” Ceramic Mug ($9.99) – If this mug isn’t a perfect Galentine’s Day gift I don’t know what is. Yes, it carries the pink “XOXO” Valentine’s Day theme, but thanks to Gossip Girl we know the chic sign off phrase lives past the most romantic holiday of the year, making this adorable pink and gold mug perfect for everyday use.
- Glossier Balm Dotcom ($12.00) – While I can’t say I’ve tried Glossier’s products, I have heard a lot about them. These balms are supposed to double for both lips and skin but come in a variety of tints, flavors, and shimmer qualities including original, birthday, rose (pictured), mint, and coconut, for more specific uses. These are $12.00 each but you can also save by buying three for $30.00!
- Target Striped Heart Valentine’s Day Socks ($4.00) – As lame as socks might sound, I think we all love to receive socks for any occasion. This festive gold, pink, and white pair would be so perfect to give for Valentine’s Day and their minuscule price makes them an easy gift to give to a group.
- Glamglow #Multimasking Mask Treatment Set ($39.00) – Nothing says “I love you and you deserve a break” like a face mask, so why not give your favorite stressed girl Glamglow’s set of bestselling face masks? I haven’t tried Glamglow’s face masks but my favorite influencers (like Dani Austin) rave about them!
- Baublebar Gabriela Stud Fringe Drops in Rose Gold ($48.00) – Please, try to tell me these aren’t the prettiest tassel earrings you’ve seen yet. I’m waiting! These gorgeous statement earrings would go with everything thanks to their metallic rose gold coloring but would also steal the show in any outfit with their shimmer.
- Bath and Body Works Pink Prosecco 3-Wick Candle ($24.50) – Aside from having the prettiest pink and red print on the outside of the jar, any Bath and Body Works candle is guaranteed to smell delightful.
- Kate Spade Yours Truly Pave Heart Studs ($48.00) – These adorable heart shaped rose gold pave studs will definitely get tons of wear! Their simplicity and sparkle are sure to bring a smile to any girl’s face.
- Kendra Scott Rose Gold Drusy Nail Lacquer ($18.00) – I don’t know about you, but personally I never like to spend money on my own nail polish, so receiving a nice nail polish like this rose gold drusy nail lacquer from Kendra Scott would be so appreciated. Kendra Scott also offers 15% off when you buy two of their nail lacquers at a time and 20% off when you buy three (perfect for buying for your entire clique)!
- Urban Outfitters Pucker Up Charm Necklace ($10.00) – Another item that hints at Valentine’s Day but not enough that its wear is limited, this adorable and dainty Urban Outfitters necklace with a kiss charm! It comes in both gold and rose gold, so you have options if your gal pals have metal color preferences (most girls definitely do). I think these necklaces would be perfect to wear everyday and can totally see a group of best friends matching in them 24/7.
- “She Believed She Could, So She Did” MantraBand ($35.00) – Ah, the ultimate cliché girl power phrase (although I’ve got to admit the quote has gained its popularity for a good reason!). This simple, motivational gold cuff goes with just about everything (I have it and wear it every single day) but it also comes in silver, rose gold, and moon gray!
Thanks for reading!
My blog contains affiliate links, meaning I may earn commission from your purchase of the products mentioned.