Can you believe that February’s about to be over? I know I can’t, March sounds way too close to the end of the school year and I don’t know about how ready I am to conquer my three A.P. exams… I’m digressing, let’s get back to the point! Today I’ve rounded up five of my favorite things this month in the second installment of my monthly “Five Favorites” series that I began in January! If you’re interested in reading my picks from January, you can find the post here. Enjoy!
- H&M Denim Jacket in “Light Denim Blue” – I’ve loved trying trends that seem a little more “out there” as of late and the return of the jean jacket sounds pretty out there to me! I just got this one from H&M last week and I’ve already come up with a dozen ways to style it; its slightly oversized fit and perfect light wash color make it so perfect for everyday wear!
- Madewell Star Statement Earrings – I saw a blogger style these in December and I knew I just had to get my hands on a pair! I’ve been obsessed with these earrings and I wear them nonstop! I’m loving the star trend right now and these are far too easy to incorporate into my outfits daily.
- Grown-ish – This television series, a spin-off of Freeform’s popular Black-ish, focuses on the life of Zoey Johnson as she embarks on her freshman year of college at Cal U. Away at school, Zoey faces the typical college run-ins with drugs, partying, relationships, breakups, and friendships. Maybe it’s just my junior year fascination with college or the fact that Zoey is getting a fellowship at Teen Vogue (aka my dream), but I’ve been loving keeping up with this show!
- Urban Decay Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion – Long gone are the days that I refused to wear eye shadow in fear of creasing. I get why this stuff it called a “primer potion,” it’s basically magic! Personally, after an hour or two my eye shadow always creases (meaning it gathers in the wrinkles of my eyelids) and ends up looking awful. I’d tried every “hack” I could find online, from using chapstick or concealer as primer to running the eye shadow brush under the sink before using it but nothing else works for me like Urban Decay’s eye shadow primer potion! I’ve loved getting to experiment with eye shadow recently thanks to this product and I know I’ll be using it for a long time.
- Gold Metallic High Top Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers – I got these sneakers last spring, but I’ve been wearing them almost everyday in the currently bipolar weather of South Carolina. They make for such an easy outfit with a pair of rolled up jeans and a sweater or tee shirt! I love the unique versatility that comes with the metallic gold color. (See me style these sneakers in posts here and here!)
Thanks for reading!
My blog contains affiliate links, meaning I may earn commission from your purchase of the products mentioned.