It’s crazy to think it’s already April! Today I’m sharing five of my favorite things in the month of March, from jewelry to music to shoes! This is my third “Five Favorites” post, so if you’re interested in reading my favorites of January and February you can check them out here and here! Enjoy!
- Vans Old Skool Sneakers in Black – I received these classic Vans sneakers for Christmas and while I never would have picked them out for myself, I’ve grown to love styling them (thanks Nana)! These go with just about anything; a cute top and jeans, a denim skirt and nice top, a casual sundress, a graphic tee and jeans, you name it! The hightop Vans sneakers have gained a lot of popularity lately but I think this low top style is so underrated!
- The Lumineers’ Cleopatra LP – As y’all already know, I’ve been obsessed with my record player since receiving it for Christmas. I purchased The Lumineers’ Cleopatra album on vinyl at Urban Outfitters while in Charleston back in January and I can’t stop listening to it! My recent favorites have been “Gale Song,” “Ophelia,” and “Sleep on the Floor.”
- Quay Australia After Hours Sunglasses in Tortoise/Brown – I’d never really owned a “nice” pair of sunglasses prior to getting these for Christmas and I just can’t stop wearing them! I love popping these on while driving home from school and I always wear them when we watch the JV lacrosse game before warming up for our varsity game. Compared to other leading sunglass brands like Ray Ban, these are quite inexpensive and I just think they’re so chic!
- Smith’s Mocha Rose Rosebud Salve Tube – I’ve sworn by my candy cane Chapstick since middle school, but this sweet tube of hydrating gloss has become a go to of mine lately! It’s fairly neutral but has a little color and is glossy but not overwhelmingly sticky, making it perfect for everyday use.
- Madewell Looker Hinge Cuff Bracelet – This bracelet was another purchase I made in Charleston back in January (read my post about the trip here if you’re interested!) and I’ve worn it constantly since! I’ve been so into funky statement pieces lately and this one is just the best.
Thanks for reading!
My blog contains affiliate links, meaning I may earn commission from your purchase of the products mentioned.