It’d be an understatement to say I’ve never been so happy to see warm weather in my life. Summer seriously can’t come soon enough, but I guess I can settle for spring right now! Along with spring comes spring fashion, and today I’m sharing ten pieces I currently have my eyes on! You’ll notice recurring themes of blush pink, embroidery, and beading, I’ve been obsessed with these trends lately and think they’re so fun for spring! Enjoy!
- Marc Fisher Renni Platform Espadrille Sandals in Blue Suede – We got these shoes at the store I work at a month or so ago and I’m absolutely obsessed. I’ve tried them on a handful of times and I just think they’d be such a fun addition to any spring/summer shoe collection!
- Sheila Fajl Silvina Hoop Earrings in Gold – I warned you, I’m obsessed with stars right now and these earrings are just the cutest! I love the trendy accent the stars add to otherwise classic gold hoops.
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) 38mm Gold Aluminum Case with Pink Sand Sport Band – I didn’t think I loved the idea of a screen as a watch face, but the more I see Apple watches the more I want one! You shouldn’t be surprised that of all the casing and band options I want gold and blush pink.
- Zara Short Crossover Jumpsuit in Only One – This bright romper is probably the first thing I’ll buy on this list. I just adore the side tie and love all the bright colors! This would be so perfect to throw on for any type of party this season.
- J.Crew Factory Mercantile Tissue Tank Top in Pale Sea – This light tank top is the prettiest color of blue and would be such a nice piece to have in your closet this season! You could wear this under a cardigan, tucked into a skirt, with white jeans and a jean jacket, and infinite other ways!
- Madewell Texture & Thread Tiered Tank Top in Sheer Pink – If there’s one color I love it’s this beautiful blush pink. The girly ruffle and criss-cross back on this top make it an easy yes from me!
- Kendra Scott Elyse Double Band Ring in Gold – I’m not typically one for big rings but this one is gorgeous! I love the trendy double band and the stone’s eye-catching shimmer.
- Rebecca Minkoff Leo Clutch in Natural Multi – Any outfit could be spiced up with this fun clutch! The beading is absolutely stunning and would be perfect to accent an all white outfit.
- Essie Nail Polish in Romper Room – I’m not typically one to paint my nails but this color is just gorgeous! I think this would be the perfect shade for spring, it’s pretty but not too loud for the season.
- Soludos Embroidered Ibiza Smoking Slippers – The “smoking slipper” style is super on trend right now, but I love this summery espadrille take! The white embroidery on the black shoe would go with any solid top or sundress.
Thanks for reading! What’s on your wishlist right now?
My blog contains affiliate links, meaning I may earn commission from your purchase of the products mentioned.