I seriously can’t believe it’s almost June. The past couple of months have been crazy (read my life update post here if you don’t believe me) and I’m so relieved school’s almost over! Today I’m sharing my third “Five Favorites” post, which rounds up my favorite things in the month of May! This is my fourth “Five Favorites” post, so if you’re interested in reading my favorites of January, February, and March you can check them out here, here, and here! Enjoy!
- Forever 21 Star Accent Ankle-Wrap Sandals in Gold – I ordered these sandals (under $20!) to wear to prom and that had to be one of the best decisions I made in regard to prom. I don’t regret wearing flat shoes at all, my feet were so comfy the whole night! I’ve worn them a lot since prom too and I’m so happy with the quality! These sandals are such a good deal and if you’re as obsessed with the star trend as I am you need these.
- Hosanna Revival Hosanna Bible in Paris Theme – I’ve had this Bible for almost a year now and it’s without a doubt one of my favorite things I’ve ever owned. The size is perfect, the printed cover is gorgeous (and my favorite colors!), and the large margins enable me to doodle little illustrations and take notes! I cannot say enough good things about Hosanna Bibles and you can get 10% off with the code HOSANNA10.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Instant Camera in White – I finally purchased a Polaroid camera at the start of spring brea and I’ve loved it! I’ve taken it to the beach, Work Crew Weekend at Carolina Point, yearbook distribution day, and more. I’ve loved being able to capture memories and print them into a tangible thing in moments, it’s so much fun!
- Rebecca Minkoff Molly Metro in Champagne – I received this little wallet with an attached keychain for Christmas and let me tell you it’s one of my favorite things ever (hence why it made it to the “Five Favorites” list). The gold color is an obvious yes from me but it has so many compartments for a wallet that small! It’s become the best way for me to keep all of my essentials with me; it holds my debit card, loyalty cards, license, school ID, cash, coins, chapstick, and a hair tie with ease! The fact that it attaches to my keys is the most convenient thing because I literally can’t lose it.
- Nike Tanjun in Particle Rose/White – I just got these shoes as an early birthday gift (my birthday isn’t until June 12th but I wanted to have them early to take to WyldLife summer camp June 7-11th!) and I’m absolutely obsessed with them. The color is so perfect (if you know me you know blush pink is my favorite color) and I’m convinced they’re the comfiest shoes in the world – significantly comfier than my New Balances!
Thanks for reading!
My blog contains affiliate links, meaning I may earn commission from your purchase of the products mentioned.