And just like that, August has come and gone. This month I began my senior year of high school, how crazy is that? Today I’m sharing another “Five Favorites” post, which shows you some of my favorite things from this month! Since I just went back to school, a lot of these pieces are my go-to planning and relaxation items for the school year! This is my seventh “Five Favorites” post, so if you’re interested in reading my favorites from previous months you can find them here! Enjoy!
- My Daily Prayer Pad – My friend gave me this for my birthday back in June, and after finishing the prayer and gratitude journal I mentioned last month, I thought I’d start on another! This is just a simple lined pad with Bible verses at the bottom of each page, so the way you use it is pretty much up to you. I keep it on my nightstand and write down my prayers of thanks and requests each night! This one is supposed to last me a whole year, so I’m really excited to use it for an extended period of time!
- Erin Condren Stary Sky Metallic LifePlanner in Gold – I got this planner for senior year at the beginning of the month and to say I’m obsessed is an understatement. I’ve loved using this agenda to write down homework, club meetings, and plans! The layout makes staying organized and on top of things so much easier and since I customized it, the cover is everything I wanted and more.
- Madewell Petaldrop Earrings – I actually don’t own these earrings, but my sister does and I’ve been borrowing them a lot recently. I love the length and the funky touch the funky shape adds to an outfit!
- Jadelynn Brooke “Magnolia Moments” Candle – If you’ve read any of my previous “Five Favorites” posts you’ve probably figured out by now that I’m obsessed with candles. Jadelynn Brooke sent me this one from their 3 Happy Hooligans collection back in the spring and I just started burning it this month! Wow, let me just say this candle’s scent is just as good as its printed jar and pompom lid are cute.
- Vans Old Skool Sneaker in Black – I’m not going to lie, when I got these for Christmas as my sister opened the same pair in blush pink I thought “man I wish I’d gotten those, how am I going to style a pair of black vans that aren’t even hightops?” That’s particularly funny because that day I begged my little sister to trade me and she refused, but earlier this week she begged to trade for my black ones and I’ve reached a point where I love them so much I wouldn’t dare trade them. They’re so fun to pair with jeans and a fun tee or with a denim skirt to make the look a little more casual!
Thanks for reading!
My blog contains affiliate links, meaning I may earn commission from your purchase of the products mentioned.