At long last, I’ve finally rounded up ten items for my first gift guide of the season! I meant to have this post up about ten days ago (I’m the worst!), but I figured better late than never! I’m hoping to do a little mini-series of gift guides this year, and the first post is “Gifts for the Fashionista!” The gifts I’m sharing today are perfect for that friend whose outfits you always adore and that you always FaceTime for approval on your own outfits. I hope this helps you get some inspiration for what to get your most fashionable friend (or maybe even some things to add to your own wishlist…). Enjoy!
- Madewell Faux-Pearl Winky Necklace ($32.00) – Maybe it’s just me that’s been minorly obsessed with eyes in jewelry lately (especially winking ones), but I think this necklace is precious. I always love receiving gifts I wouldn’t normally buy for myself but allow me to experiment with new styles, and I think this one would be a hit in that category for most stylish girls. The dainty gold-plated chain and faux pearl make the style simple enough to go with any outfit, while the trendy wink also adds something funky to a classic look.
- Rebecca Minkoff Bi-Fold Key Ring Wallet ($65.00) – I received a Rebecca Minkoff key ring wallet for Christmas last year and it’s still one of my favorite things I own! Your most fashionable friend will use this wallet on the daily, it attaches to her keys and is perfect to conveniently hold her IDs, cash, and cards! (This wallet also comes in red and brown!)
- J.Crew Ribbed Beanie with Faux-Fur Pom-Pom in Seashell ($39.50) – This adorable beanie topped off with a trendy faux-fur pom-pom would be a great gift for your favorite fashionista during these cold winter months, especially if you live somewhere extra chilly! (This beanie also comes in red, violet, white, grey, green, navy, royal blue, and black!)
- Madewell Bandana in Light Blossom Multi ($12.50) – These little scarves have been so in lately, I personally have a small grey leopard one that I wear constantly but I’m dying to get another! They look absolutely adorable tied around your neck like an ascot, in your hair, on your bag strap, or on your wrist. This pretty pattern will be perfect to brighten her winter wardrobe and wear all spring and summer. (This bandana comes in several other fun patterns!)
- Anthropologie Braided Tassel Keychain in Pink ($20.00) – You can’t go wrong with a cute keychain for a teenage girl (especially one who recently got her license). This girly tassel keychain is reminiscent of friendship bracelets but chic enough to be the perfect addition to her plain keys. (This keychain also comes in blue/orange and navy/mauve color combinations!)
- Kendra Scott Rose Gold Metallic Nail Lacquer ($16.00) – Nail polish is an easy gift for any girl, and this fancy rose gold color from Kendra Scott would be perfect for your fashionista friend! The color is beautiful and she’ll be sure to appreciate your taste given that it’s Kendra Scott, even though this gift is far less expensive than most of Kendra’s jewelry. (This nail polish also comes in gold and gunmetal!)
- Kendra Scott Edie Gold Cuff Bracelet in Pink Rhodonite ($65.00) – A cuff bracelet is the perfect addition to any simple outfit, but is also the perfect finishing touch for a more formal event like prom or another formal dance! You can just about guarantee that she’ll get a ton of use out of this! (This cuff is available in several other stones!)
- Quay Australia ALL NIGHT in PCHPRL/BRN ($60.00) – As fashion-forward as a girl you’d consider a “fashionista” must be, these retro cat eye sunnies are probably not too far out of her comfort zone. The blush pink frames will definitely compliment her trendy wardrobe. (These also come in a red frame/brown lens combo and all black!)
- Anthropologie Monogram Agate Coaster ($16.00) – This one is definitely one of the more random on the list, but come on, how pretty is this coaster? The simple, elegant white and gold combination will match just about any room. I think one of these with maybe a nail polish or gift card would make an awesome gift for a high school senior preparing to go to college, this would be perfect for her dorm room!
- J.Crew Ribbon-Wrapped Hoop Earrings in Sunwashed Pink ($29.50) – Clearly I’ve stuck with a blush pink theme here, but as if your chic friend doesn’t have enough blush in her wardrobe already, the adorable ribbon accents on these earrings will add the perfect pop of pink to any ensemble. (These also come in red and black!)
Thanks for reading!
My blog contains affiliate links, meaning I may earn commission from your purchase of the products mentioned.