The summer solstice just began on the 21st, which means summer’s officially upon us! I’ve grown to love summer style for the fun sandals, bright colors, and unique necklines and lengths that don’t comply with my school’s dress code that I abide by in all the other seasons. Today I’m sharing my summer wishlist, which is a list of pieces I’d love to get my hands on this season if I was made of money. If you’re interested in checking out my previous seasonal wishlists, you can find them here! Enjoy!
- Gap Denim Mini Skirt in Distressed White – I’ve been looking for a distressed white skirt and this one is just perfect! The crisp white shade and distressing placement are spot on.
- SheIn Striped Tiered Ruffle Hem Smock Skirt – Ruffles, stripes, and smocking are three of this summer’s biggest trends, so is it any surprise that I have major heart eyes for this skirt? This skirt would be so fun to style and the price is perfect.
- Steve Madden Rachel Sandal in Rose Gold – Platforms and rose gold are two huge trends this season, so this pair of sandals is a no-brainer! I think these would be so cute with a white denim skirt and nice top for a vacation dinner, but could also easily be worn with jeans and a graphic tee!
- Madewell Mara Hoffman Bikini in Peach Multi (top here, bottoms here) – If you ask me, this could easily be one of the cutest and most overpriced non-luxury brand swimsuits of the season. I’m not usually one for high wasted bikini bottoms, but this silhouette combined with the thin bandeau is so sleek. I’m also obsessing over the print, how pretty are those pastel tones?
- Zara Plaid Ruffled Shorts in Blue/White – These shorts are to die for! Gingham has been so in over the past few summers and the darling ruffle hem on these shorts would spice up any outfit. How cute would these be with a white tank and espadrilles?
- J.Crew Tie-Waist Tiered Tank Top in Faded Lavender – I don’t have a lot of purple in my closet and think this tank would be a great start! I adore the peplum and tie details almost as much as I love the lavender.
- Madewell Curve Statement Earrings in Candy Pink – These earrings are so funky and cool! The shape is so unique but the stud structure would make them easy and likely somewhat comfortable to wear.
- Kendra Scott Kristen Gold Statement Earrings In Pink Agate – The way these earrings combine real stones and tassels is so cool to me! These would be such a fun way to spice up an outfit with a pop of pink!
- Madewell Halliday Sunglasses in Milky Pearl – The shape of these sunglasses is so cute and I think the color combination would make them so versatile! I find the off-white frames to be so chic.
- Converse x Chiara Ferragni One Star Platform Low Top in Gold/Glacier Blue/White – Y’all know how much I’ve been loving the chic sneakers trend, and even though I already have a pair of gold high top Converse sneakers I’m dying to get my hands on a pair of these glittery platform Converses! The glitter and star detail remind me of the trendy but over $400 Golden Goose sneakers.
Thanks for reading!