Winter fashion is a tricky game of staying warm while staying stylish, and it seems as though I’m always seeking out the solution to this dilemma somewhere outside of my own closet. Today I’m sharing ten pieces I’m currently eying this season in a winter wishlist! These items would be added to my cart instantaneously if I had the money to buy them all, but while I’m dreaming of the day that I can actually do that I’m showing them to you. I created a little graphic and numbered each item to coordinate with their name, link, and description below. Maybe these pieces will give you some ideas if you still have Christmas money burning a hole in your pocket or the descriptions will just give you some inspiration on how to style them if you already own them! Enjoy!
- J.Crew Factory Tie Bell-Sleeve Sweater in Hthr Graphite – Bell sleeves make such a simple statement in an outfit and the adorable bows on these bell sleeves add a classy touch! This sweater could be dressed up or down in dozens of ways, making it the perfect addition to your winter wardrobe.
- Old Navy Mid-Rise Raw-Edge Rockstar Jeans in Blackjack – Two trends that I’ve loved lately and am eager to jump on are raw hem jeans and black jeans, making this pair the great way to try both! I love the ripped knees and subtly shredded areas up the leg, which would add an edgy vibe to any look.
- H&M Textured Flounced Skirt in Black/Multicolored – This miniskirt follows the rising trend of the tiered ruffle skirt in a fun textured pattern. This skirt screams winter to me and would look so cute with a sweater and over the knee boots!
- Turtleneck Sweater with Side Slits in Supersoft Yarn in Deep Alpine – Turtlenecks have made a comeback in recent trends and are suddenly not limited to your grandmother’s closet or the hand-me-downs you send to your younger cousins. I love the color of this one, the hunter green tone reminds me of a Christmas tree and is such a great winter hue! The side slits add a flattering modern spin to the age-old classic winter piece and the material labeled as “supersoft yarn” promises ultimate comfort.
- J.Crew Factory Everett Resin-Coated Twill Field Jacket in Mossy Brown – In an ultra-versatile army green hue, this jacket would be an awesome go-to winter jacket to throw on just about any outfit. I currently own a jacket similar to this one from a boutique and I’ve worn it nonstop since purchasing it back in 2015, so it’s beginning to look a little worn and small. I adore this one’s gold zipper and buttons and I think it would be great for both casual and slightly more formal uses.
- BP. Metallic Knit Beanie with Faux Fur Pompom in Grey – These pompom-topped beanie hats have been all the winter rage over the past few years and I love them! This grey one would match tons of winter looks and the metallic accenting in the knitting is eye-catching!
- J.Crew Flannel Shirt in Navy Green – I’m definitely short on flannels and I absolutely adore the colors of this one! Flannels can be worn tons of ways including around your waist, unbuttoned over a big tee, and buttoned up with some jeans. Flannels are honestly great investments this time of year because they’re so versatile!
- Steve Madden Gills Platform Slip-On Sneakers in Rose Gold – I’m a sucker for metallic sneakers and slip-on shoes these days so these rose gold platform slip-ons are at the top of my wishlist! My favorite thing about metallic shoes is that while they definitely make a statement, they’re completely neutral and can be worn with just about anything.
- Sam Edelman Paloma Over the Knee Boot in Black – If you ask me, this is the ideal over the knee boot. Its black suede will match just about anything, its heel height is comfortably short but not awkward, and the tie detail in the back allows for some tightening adjustment but also adds a feminine touch!
- Madewell Oversized Jean Jacket in Capstone Wash – I’ve been on the lookout for a good jean jacket as of late and this one looks absolutely perfect! The medium wash color and oversized fit are exactly what I’ve been looking for. You can also add on monogramming for a vintage feel.
Thanks for reading! What’s on your wishlist right now?
My blog contains affiliate links, meaning I may earn commission from your purchase of the products mentioned.