I’m so happy to share another gift guide with y’all today (if you missed my first gift guide post, “Gifts for Your Chicest Friend,” you can check it out here)! I’m so sorry this post didn’t make it onto the blog earlier this week, but I’ve been overwhelmed with exam reviews and I figured better late than never, right? I plan on getting at least one more gift guide up this season, so please let me know what other category of friend/loved one you’d like a guide for! Today’s category is “Gifts for Your Sportiest Friend,” otherwise known as the pal you’re constantly supporting in her games, meets, matches, etc. and tends to miss or show up late to friend gatherings due to practice. Each item shown and numbered in the graphic below is named, linked, priced, and described under the graphic next to its corresponding number. Here’s the gift guide, enjoy!
- Patagonia Women’s Organic Cotton Quilt Hoodie in Drifter Grey ($179.00) – Comfy, athletic, and cute pieces like this quilted zip-up Patagonia hoodie have been super in lately thanks to the “athleisure” trend. This would be the perfect go-to jacket for your fit friend to throw on for her workouts or casual everyday looks!
- Nike Women’s Dry Tempo Running Shorts in White/Wolf Grey ($16.87) – This white on white pair of Nike shorts might not be the most practical pair, but you’d be lying if you said they weren’t the most aesthetically pleasing pair you’ve ever seen. The “all white everything” look has been super in over the past few years so I think this pair of athletic shorts would be so cute to wear with a white sports bra or workout top to the gym/sports practice. These would also be perfect to throw on under a big tee shirt to a casual hangout with friends. (These shorts come in tons of other colors!)
- Woven Pear SPOT Dalmation Socks ($15.00) – While socks might sound like a boring gift, this fun yet sophisticated pair of Dalmatian-inspired spotted socks are not only absolutely adorable, but they also have extra padding in the toes and heels for extra comfort! These would be the perfect way for your athletic gal pal to add a fun flair to a dreaded morning workout or keep her feet warm on a winter run! (Woven Pear socks come in tons of other colors, prints, and sock styles!)
- adidas NMD_R2 Shoes in Pink ($130.00) – Adidas shoes have definitely made a comeback recently and this blush pink pair has to be my favorite that I’ve seen so far! The shoes’ trendy color is sure to spice up any athletic outfit but also allows them to be dressed up. (These also come in a black and blue combo!)
- Apple AirPods ($159.00) – As more and more people get the iPhone 7, 8, and X, the issue of bluetooth earbuds is becoming more and more common. Apple Airpods appear to be the best pair on the market right now, with their charging case and amazing battery life. These would be perfect for your gym-obsessed friends to wear during workouts!
- S’Well Galaxy Collection Milky Way Bottle ($25.00) – S’Well water bottles are supposed to be great at keeping your cold drinks cool and your hot drinks warm, plus they’re super on trend right now, making them the best bottle to take to practices and workouts! I especially love this white iridescent bottle! (S’Wells come in a ton of other fun colors and prints that are equally worth checking out.)
- Emi-Jay Hair Tie Candy Set of 12 Hair Ties ($24.00) – It’s incredibly rare that girls get through a workout without putting their hair up, and it’s even rarer that they can actually keep track of all the hair ties they use. Emi-Jays are one of the most popular types of hair ties and this set of black, silver, and gold hair ties comes in the cutest candy-themed wrapping! (Emi-jays come in lots of other colors and prints as well!)
- Fitbit Alta in Black/22k Gold Plated ($149.95) – Fitbits have gained so much popularity over the past few years but if your favorite fitness fanatic still doesn’t have one she definitely needs one! I’m no Fitbit expert but I believe the Alta is the style that most people have and I love the gold plating on this one! (The Alta also comes in black/silver and purple/silver combos!)
- Amazon Water Resistant Cell Phone Armband in Black ($10.98) – From my days of obsessive running (I ran every morning before school in fifth and sixth grade…man that was a long time ago!), I know the annoyance that holding a phone can be (at the time I was holding an iPod Touch but I assume the struggle’s the same). I got one of these handy armbands back in the day and using it was so convenient and something I never realized I wanted until I received it! If you have a friend who loves to run to music I would seriously recommend this as a gift, especially with such a low price point! (This armband also comes in grey, red, black with grey stitching, black with red stitching, navy, hot pink, blue, light pink, and purple!)
- lululemon Fly Away Tamer Headband II (Luxtreme) in Antiqued Alpine White Multi ($12.00) – Every workout enthusiast loves lululemon headbands and this neutral yet fun pattern is too cute! This headband style is perfect to wear to sports practice or the gym and is sure to keep her hair out of her face so she can focus on the activity at hand. (This also comes in pink and white!)
Thanks for reading! Check back next week for another gift guide! Happy shopping!